FreeCurist
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur Moulinex Companion ...
600 €
Voir le deal

REFLECTIONS # 7 concerts @ LONDRE, LA & NYC (Novembre 2011)

+14
curiste
ice-in-my-eyes
Bob
soledad
Elegy
Le Clan Faure
Find_A_Cure
Funeral_Party
hollowbody
pink eyes
Kotyk
all alone
totom
LeChienNoir
18 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivant
AuteurMessage
pink eyes
Dieu Free Curiste
Dieu Free Curiste
pink eyes

REFLECTIONS # 7 concerts @ LONDRE, LA & NYC (Novembre 2011) - Page 3 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: REFLECTIONS # 7 concerts @ LONDRE, LA & NYC (Novembre 2011)   REFLECTIONS # 7 concerts @ LONDRE, LA & NYC (Novembre 2011) - Page 3 EmptyLun 3 Oct 2011 - 19:04

çà me rappelle un mec qui voulait que je lui revende ma place pour Radiohead ... il était carrément histéro et prêt à mettre 500 euros shocked

mais moi on ne m'achète pas (lol) ...

(bon avec un zero de plus et pour un concert de Dalida on aurait plus négocier)

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
all alone
Master Free Curiste
Master Free Curiste
all alone

Masculin Nombre de messages : 1180

MessageSujet: Re: REFLECTIONS # 7 concerts @ LONDRE, LA & NYC (Novembre 2011)   REFLECTIONS # 7 concerts @ LONDRE, LA & NYC (Novembre 2011) - Page 3 EmptyMar 4 Oct 2011 - 8:25

pour dalida, moi j'aurai même negocié avec 2 zeros de moins.... mdr debile
http://all.alone.free.fr/
soledad
Dieu Free Curiste
Dieu Free Curiste
soledad

MessageSujet: Re: REFLECTIONS # 7 concerts @ LONDRE, LA & NYC (Novembre 2011)   REFLECTIONS # 7 concerts @ LONDRE, LA & NYC (Novembre 2011) - Page 3 EmptyMer 5 Oct 2011 - 14:12

J'en serais of course....bon je verrai bien quelques uns d'entre vous Bad) peux pas rater ça
ok c'est cher mon chariot hebdomadaire est cher aussi
vais me ruiner mais le RAH c'est tout simplement royal
et puis suis infiniment vioke et malade alors pas de regrets
il y a eu beaucoup de solidarité sur facebook pour trouver des places et squeezer les arnaqueurs d'Ebay..
bon si je vois un des membres...du groupe je demanderais euh on a un t-shirt avec ? cool
pink eyes
Dieu Free Curiste
Dieu Free Curiste
pink eyes

MessageSujet: Re: REFLECTIONS # 7 concerts @ LONDRE, LA & NYC (Novembre 2011)   REFLECTIONS # 7 concerts @ LONDRE, LA & NYC (Novembre 2011) - Page 3 EmptyMer 5 Oct 2011 - 17:10

soledad a écrit:

vais me ruiner mais le RAH c'est tout simplement royal

je m'incline jumping
Bob
Dieu Free Curiste
Dieu Free Curiste
Bob

Masculin Nombre de messages : 2061

MessageSujet: Re: REFLECTIONS # 7 concerts @ LONDRE, LA & NYC (Novembre 2011)   REFLECTIONS # 7 concerts @ LONDRE, LA & NYC (Novembre 2011) - Page 3 EmptyMer 5 Oct 2011 - 18:07

Coucou nadine wink
all alone
Master Free Curiste
Master Free Curiste
all alone

MessageSujet: Re: REFLECTIONS # 7 concerts @ LONDRE, LA & NYC (Novembre 2011)   REFLECTIONS # 7 concerts @ LONDRE, LA & NYC (Novembre 2011) - Page 3 EmptyMer 12 Oct 2011 - 19:34

Pour les billets du Royal, il est encore possible de s'en procurer au prix de vente en telephonant au Box Office de la salle...

Les places proposées ne sont plus cotes à cotes et souvent vendues une par une.

Box Office RAH: +44 20 7589 8212 pour les appels depuis la France.

y'en a toujours qui sont partants ? band
all alone
Master Free Curiste
Master Free Curiste
all alone

MessageSujet: Re: REFLECTIONS # 7 concerts @ LONDRE, LA & NYC (Novembre 2011)   REFLECTIONS # 7 concerts @ LONDRE, LA & NYC (Novembre 2011) - Page 3 EmptyLun 17 Oct 2011 - 13:42

Petite clarification de Robert à propos des deceptions de fans par ce seul show Europeen....

Une centaine de tickets pour le RAH vont etre vendus tres prochainement pour 37,50£....bien surveiller le site officiel...

"RS THOUGHTS ON RAH REFLECTIONS TICKET SALES

MORE TICKETS - TO BE CLEAR (WHERE DID ALL MY PUNCTUATION GO?!!)

AS WE HAVE NOW FINALISED THE RAH PRODUCTION, A FEW HUNDRED "IN THE GODS" GALLERY STANDING TICKETS WILL SOON BE MADE AVAILABLE FOR £37.50 - THESE WILL BE THE LAST TICKETS TO BE SOLD - AND WE WILL BE SELLING THEM WITH THE 'SECURITY MEASURES' MENTIONED ABOVE IN PLACE… WE WILL THEN WAIT AND SEE IF ANY OF THESE TURN UP FOR RESALE! NEWS OF HOW AND WHEN THESE GALLERY TICKETS WILL BE PUT ONSALE WILL BE POSTED HERE AT www.thecure.com SOMETIME VERY SOON…

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

RS THOUGHTS ON RAH REFLECTIONS TICKET SALES [I WROTE THIS LAST WEEK, BUT DIDN'T POST IT… NOT REALLY SURE WHY I CHANGED MY MIND… SO ALTHOUGH SOME OF THE INFO MAY BE A LITTLE OUT OF DATE, THE ESSENCE REMAINS CURRENT] > I REALIZE THAT BY PLAYING A LIMITED NUMBER OF MORE INTIMATE VENUES THERE WILL INEVITABLY BE A NUMBER OF DISAPPOINTED FANS WHO CAN'T GET TICKETS TO OUR SHOWS - AS WAS THE CASE IN SYDNEY EARLIER THIS YEAR… BUT I ONLY WANT TO PLAY THE 'REFLECTIONS' SHOW A FEW MORE TIMES BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR IN VENUES SIMILAR TO THE SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE I CHOSE THE ROYAL ALBERT HALL IN LONDON, THE PANTAGES THEATRE IN LA AND THE BEACON THEATRE IN NYC BECAUSE THEY FEEL RIGHT THE TICKET PRICES REFLECT THE NATURE AND COST OF STAGING THE SHOW - THE HIGHEST PRICES ARE UNDOUBTEDLY EXPENSIVE, BUT I AGREED (AS I INVARIABLY DO WITH REGARDS CURE SHOWS) WHAT I FELT WAS A FAIR PRICING STRUCTURE WITH OUR AGENT AND PROMOTER… WE WILL BE PERFORMING AROUND 180 MINUTES OF MUSIC… AND SOME RAH TICKETS WERE MADE AVAILABLE FOR AS LITTLE AS £25... I AM AWARE THAT SOME DISAPPOINTED FANS HAVE BEEN AIRING CONCERNS AT WHAT THEY SEE AS A CURE RAH SHOW "SOLD OUT TO TOUTS"… SO I PUT THESE CONCERNS TO OUR UK AGENT AND OUR UK PROMOTER (BEARING IN MIND THEIR CAVEAT "It’s important that the public isn’t made aware of the precise details of how the promoters and ticket agencies track down resellers, or this will just make them more careful and harder to locate" THE FOLLOWING ARE SELECTED EXTRACTS FROM THEIR FULL REPLIES TO ME) OUR AGENT WROTE: - measures taken to limit touting / re-selling of tickets: • only ‘trusted’ ticket agencies were used – companies who the promoter could rely on to go by the rules laid down for this show - 3 outlets in addition to the RAH box office • ticket purchase was restricted to 4 per person • agents were instructed to check for touts and members of the public re-selling their tickets and to cancel tickets in those cases • sales were restricted to on-line – no ‘over-the-counter’ sales (where touting is more of a problem) • to be as fair as possible to everyone, no pre sale was done – but even if there had been a pre sale the promoter suspects that there would still have been tickets being bought as a speculation and re-sold • so far around 60 tickets have been cancelled, and checks will be ongoing • ticket re-selling is a major problem, but as you know our promoter has a reputation for being particularly diligent in this area and is doing everything physically possible to limit the scale of the problem - It is estimated that there are currently some 200 tickets being offered for resale – and some of those will be the same tickets being offered via different websites. Although high, that number is actually quite a small proportion of the total tickets sold – and quite a lot less than has been seen for other shows of a similar stature. The implication is that the vast majority of tickets have gone to real fans who will be happy to simply turn up and see the show. - the measures put in place would have made it very hard for tickets to end up with anything other than members of the public - most of the tickets being advertised for resale are pairs of tickets, so the likelihood is that the resellers are mainly fans themselves – buying their 4 tickets in order to go to the show, and sell two others (perhaps covering the cost of their own tickets) - Here’s an example of one ad: This is a ticket to see THE CURE’s REFLECTIONS show at the Royal Albert Hall on Tuesday November 15th, where they’ll be performing their first 3 classic albums in full. This ticket is for STALL L ROW 2 (centre stage side of the walkway), offering a fantastic view of the stage. I’m also selling one more ticket (see my other auctions) for the seat right next to this one, unfortunately I cannot list the exact seat numbers as there’s a chance ticket agents will cancel these tickets, so please don’t ask. I bought these tickets for 2 friends who sadly can’t make it to the gig, so here’s your chance to see The Cure play this one off UK show. As soon as I have the ticket in hand I will send it on a Royal Mail Pre-1pm Guaranteed Next Day service free of charge (UK buyers only). AND OUR PROMOTER WROTE: “The biggest problem we have nowadays is that the majority of the tickets touted are not being sold by professional touts - they are being sold by people who consider themselves genuine fans but who make it a point to buy the maximum number of tickets they can, and then look to make a bob or two by selling off the ones they don't plan to use”. PERSONALISED TICKETS AND/OR TICKETS TIED TO CREDIT CARDS/ID ON THE DOOR WERE NOT AN OPTION… OUR PROMOTER AGAIN: It would not be feasible to have credit cards / ID checks on the door for every ticket - because of the capacity of the RAH, you'd never get that many people into the venue in time. We are able to do it for the Gallery because that's a relatively small number of people.” (AND TO BE ABSOLUTELY EVEN HANDED, THIS FURTHER COMMENT ON MY THOUGHTS!!! "In his "Thoughts", Robert has not touched on the fact that the show sold out in a nano second and was x50 times over subscribed before sold out notices went up!") HOWEVER, BASED ON THE SMALL PERCENTAGE OF TICKETS ACTUALLY TURNING UP FOR RESALE, I AM REASONABLY SATISFIED THAT "The implication is that the vast majority of tickets have gone to real fans who will be happy to simply turn up and see the show." IS A FAIR SUMMARY AS WE HAVE NOW FINALISED THE RAH PRODUCTION, A FEW HUNDRED "IN THE GODS" GALLERY STANDING TICKETS WILL SOON BE MADE AVAILABLE FOR £37.50 - THESE WILL BE THE LAST TICKETS TO BE SOLD - AND WE WILL BE SELLING THEM WITH THE 'SECURITY MEASURES' MENTIONED ABOVE IN PLACE… WE WILL THEN WAIT AND SEE IF ANY OF THESE TURN UP FOR RESALE! NEWS OF HOW AND WHEN THESE GALLERY TICKETS WILL BE PUT ONSALE WILL BE POSTED HERE AT www.thecure.com SOMETIME VERY SOON… ONWARDS! RS PS AND WHAT'S ALL THIS 'FINAL SHOWS' MUTTERING? THAT'S MY JOB!"
Kotyk
Dieu Free Curiste
Dieu Free Curiste
Kotyk

Masculin Nombre de messages : 4258

MessageSujet: Re: REFLECTIONS # 7 concerts @ LONDRE, LA & NYC (Novembre 2011)   REFLECTIONS # 7 concerts @ LONDRE, LA & NYC (Novembre 2011) - Page 3 EmptyLun 17 Oct 2011 - 14:25

all alone a écrit:
Petite clarification de Robert

C'est une façon de parler...
LeChienNoir
Dieu Free Curiste
Dieu Free Curiste
LeChienNoir

Masculin Nombre de messages : 2161

MessageSujet: Re: REFLECTIONS # 7 concerts @ LONDRE, LA & NYC (Novembre 2011)   REFLECTIONS # 7 concerts @ LONDRE, LA & NYC (Novembre 2011) - Page 3 EmptyMar 18 Oct 2011 - 1:00

Je me disais bien que ça le chipotait.

Notons le
"I REALIZE THAT BY PLAYING A LIMITED NUMBER OF MORE INTIMATE VENUES THERE WILL INEVITABLY BE A NUMBER OF DISAPPOINTED FANS WHO CAN'T GET TICKETS TO OUR SHOWS - AS WAS THE CASE IN SYDNEY EARLIER THIS YEAR… BUT I ONLY WANT TO PLAY THE 'REFLECTIONS' SHOW A FEW MORE TIMES BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR IN VENUES SIMILAR TO THE SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE I CHOSE THE ROYAL ALBERT HALL IN LONDON, THE PANTAGES THEATRE IN LA AND THE BEACON THEATRE IN NYC BECAUSE THEY FEEL RIGHT"

Quand ils ont fait "Trilogy" ils n'ont joué aussi que trois dates.

D'après moi c'est implicite dans son message qu'ils font peu de date parce que c'est un concert spécial mais qu'il a l'intention de faire plus de dates plus tard (probablement quand il y aura un nouvel album).

Je n'ai pas essayé de trouver des tickets parce que je ne pourrai pas prendre congé à ce moment-là mais, Kotyk et LeClan, vous devriez peut-être retenter le coup avec ces annulations de places en revente et la nouvelle série. band band santa santa
http://www.soundclick.com/pys
LeChienNoir
Dieu Free Curiste
Dieu Free Curiste
LeChienNoir

MessageSujet: Re: REFLECTIONS # 7 concerts @ LONDRE, LA & NYC (Novembre 2011)   REFLECTIONS # 7 concerts @ LONDRE, LA & NYC (Novembre 2011) - Page 3 EmptyMar 18 Oct 2011 - 1:04

Coucou Nadine !!!!
Kotyk
Dieu Free Curiste
Dieu Free Curiste
Kotyk

Masculin Nombre de messages : 4258

MessageSujet: Re: REFLECTIONS # 7 concerts @ LONDRE, LA & NYC (Novembre 2011)   REFLECTIONS # 7 concerts @ LONDRE, LA & NYC (Novembre 2011) - Page 3 EmptyMar 18 Oct 2011 - 1:22

Je ne peux pas prendre congé non plus, c'est tout le problème d'une date unique en pleine semaine.

Mais dis donc Tanguy, tu y crois dur comme fer à ta théorie qu'ils vont faire plein de concerts l'an prochain ! Moi je suis prêt à parier que non. Déjà s'ils jouent une poignée de festivals, pour moi, ce sera déjà énorme, mais même ça je n'y crois pas trop.
all alone
Master Free Curiste
Master Free Curiste
all alone

MessageSujet: Re: REFLECTIONS # 7 concerts @ LONDRE, LA & NYC (Novembre 2011)   REFLECTIONS # 7 concerts @ LONDRE, LA & NYC (Novembre 2011) - Page 3 EmptyMer 19 Oct 2011 - 13:20

Les billets seront en vente dès demain....Uniquement pour ceux qui n'ont pas encore de billets...

In a further effort to ensure UK fans get to see the Cure's Reflections show, we are putting on sale a limited number of Gallery Standing tickets, exclusively to visitors of www.thecure.com

Tickets will go on sale at 12 noon on Thursday 20th October, and will be available only from the Royal Albert Hall, either by telephone 020 7589 8212, or at www.royalalberthall.com These tickets will not be available over the counter. You must quote or enter the passcode 9022

Tickets are priced at £37.50 per ticket plus RAH booking fee. They will be limited to 2 tickets per household, and sales will be restricted to those fans who have not yet managed to purchase a ticket. Bookings made by people who have already purchased tickets will be cancelled.

Please note that Gallery Standing tickets must be exchanged on the night for wristbands, AND THESE WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE ON PRODUCTION OF THE CREDIT CARD USED FOR THE BOOKING. No exceptions will be made. Hopefully this will reduce the resale of tickets...

http://www.thecure.com/blog/default.aspx?nid=36917
all alone
Master Free Curiste
Master Free Curiste
all alone

MessageSujet: Re: REFLECTIONS # 7 concerts @ LONDRE, LA & NYC (Novembre 2011)   REFLECTIONS # 7 concerts @ LONDRE, LA & NYC (Novembre 2011) - Page 3 EmptyMer 19 Oct 2011 - 16:15

au fait, "12h00 noon", ça fait 11h00 chez nous wink
Elegy
Certifié Free Curiste
Certifié Free Curiste
Elegy

MessageSujet: Re: REFLECTIONS # 7 concerts @ LONDRE, LA & NYC (Novembre 2011)   REFLECTIONS # 7 concerts @ LONDRE, LA & NYC (Novembre 2011) - Page 3 EmptyMer 19 Oct 2011 - 18:40

all alone a écrit:
au fait, "12h00 noon", ça fait 11h00 chez nous wink

Non ma douce, ce sera 13h chez nous ( nous sommes encore à l'heure d'été, soit une heure de retard avec la " perfide albion ") wink
soledad
Dieu Free Curiste
Dieu Free Curiste
soledad

MessageSujet: Re: REFLECTIONS # 7 concerts @ LONDRE, LA & NYC (Novembre 2011)   REFLECTIONS # 7 concerts @ LONDRE, LA & NYC (Novembre 2011) - Page 3 EmptySam 22 Oct 2011 - 15:22

ah il me tarde d'y être, si vous me voyez pas (chercher la vioke aux cheveux rouges) je serais à la before au Queen Arms ouvert à partir de 16h ....ya plein de british d'hollandais, quelques frenchy ...des espagnols excités etc...mes docs sont cirés j'espère prendre plein de zolies photos de la muerte....je me sens terriblement privilégiée..

Je crois à plein de choses un nouvel album une tournée qui va bien , a night with S euh pardon mdr debile
LeChienNoir
Dieu Free Curiste
Dieu Free Curiste
LeChienNoir

MessageSujet: Re: REFLECTIONS # 7 concerts @ LONDRE, LA & NYC (Novembre 2011)   REFLECTIONS # 7 concerts @ LONDRE, LA & NYC (Novembre 2011) - Page 3 EmptySam 22 Oct 2011 - 16:29

On te le souhaite !!!! glou glou glou glou santa santa
Bob
Dieu Free Curiste
Dieu Free Curiste
Bob

Masculin Nombre de messages : 2061

MessageSujet: Re: REFLECTIONS # 7 concerts @ LONDRE, LA & NYC (Novembre 2011)   REFLECTIONS # 7 concerts @ LONDRE, LA & NYC (Novembre 2011) - Page 3 EmptySam 22 Oct 2011 - 18:23

salut sol wink
pink eyes
Dieu Free Curiste
Dieu Free Curiste
pink eyes

MessageSujet: Re: REFLECTIONS # 7 concerts @ LONDRE, LA & NYC (Novembre 2011)   REFLECTIONS # 7 concerts @ LONDRE, LA & NYC (Novembre 2011) - Page 3 EmptyLun 24 Oct 2011 - 18:36

@ Nadine:

Say goodbye on a night like this. If it's the last thing we ever do (...)

bisou friend
ice-in-my-eyes
Super Free Curiste
Super Free Curiste
ice-in-my-eyes

Féminin Nombre de messages : 1702

MessageSujet: Re: REFLECTIONS # 7 concerts @ LONDRE, LA & NYC (Novembre 2011)   REFLECTIONS # 7 concerts @ LONDRE, LA & NYC (Novembre 2011) - Page 3 EmptyMer 16 Nov 2011 - 20:27

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CzJ1pgSJlc
Vidéo d'hier soir trouvé sur You Tube
ice-in-my-eyes
Super Free Curiste
Super Free Curiste
ice-in-my-eyes

Féminin Nombre de messages : 1702

MessageSujet: Re: REFLECTIONS # 7 concerts @ LONDRE, LA & NYC (Novembre 2011)   REFLECTIONS # 7 concerts @ LONDRE, LA & NYC (Novembre 2011) - Page 3 EmptyMer 16 Nov 2011 - 20:34

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaj8zPDf0_k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOarqnQkPz4&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlPoYymuSyA
curiste

curiste

MessageSujet: Re: REFLECTIONS # 7 concerts @ LONDRE, LA & NYC (Novembre 2011)   REFLECTIONS # 7 concerts @ LONDRE, LA & NYC (Novembre 2011) - Page 3 EmptyMer 16 Nov 2011 - 20:45

super lien merci
voici le live en flac trouvé sur un site...
je ne peux dire la qualité pour l'instant... encore 22 min

http://theultimatebootlegexperience2.blogspot.com/2011/11/cure-2011-11-15-london-uk-flac.html
Le Clan Faure
Nouveau boss
Le Clan Faure

Masculin Nombre de messages : 2556

MessageSujet: Re: REFLECTIONS # 7 concerts @ LONDRE, LA & NYC (Novembre 2011)   REFLECTIONS # 7 concerts @ LONDRE, LA & NYC (Novembre 2011) - Page 3 EmptyMer 16 Nov 2011 - 20:45

Pour ceux qui n'ont pas de compte sur Dime, le concert a été uploadé en flac sur le forum cureconnections dans la section Downloads.

Edit : curiste a été plus rapide !
http://cureforall.eklablog.com/
hollowbody
Free Curiste Star
Free Curiste Star
hollowbody

MessageSujet: Re: REFLECTIONS # 7 concerts @ LONDRE, LA & NYC (Novembre 2011)   REFLECTIONS # 7 concerts @ LONDRE, LA & NYC (Novembre 2011) - Page 3 EmptyMer 16 Nov 2011 - 22:42

et Gallup qui perd son médiator!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKtxLEPMVTA&feature=youtu.be
http://www.skipass.com
Elegy
Certifié Free Curiste
Certifié Free Curiste
Elegy

MessageSujet: Re: REFLECTIONS # 7 concerts @ LONDRE, LA & NYC (Novembre 2011)   REFLECTIONS # 7 concerts @ LONDRE, LA & NYC (Novembre 2011) - Page 3 EmptyVen 18 Nov 2011 - 1:56

Pas envie de faire une review, juste quelques extraits pour les amis qui n'ont pas pu venir cette fois-ci bisou friend

L'entrée en scène :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlPoYymuSyA&feature=related ( j'ai failli pleurer ! )

Extraits de la suite ( les morceaux s'enchainent, fabuleux Three Imaginary Boys à la fin de la vidéo, Can you help me ?!!!! ... j'ai failli pleurer ! )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hK6nDC230Mk&feature=share

Début du second album ... ( j'ai failli pleurer ! )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LFseR1PRzc

17 seconds ... ( j'ai failli pleurer ! )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z53WWrBk_k

Troisième album .... " Other Voices " ... ( j'ai failli pleurer ! )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NilictkaFKA

" Primary " ... ( j'ai failli pleurer ! )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPTVa8dVE0Y

" The Drowning Man " ... ( J'ai failli pleurer ! )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-uxLwuxNio

" Faith " ... ( j'ai failli pleurer ! )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NSM-jUUyVY

et ainsi de suite jusqu'à la fin du concert qui avec les singles qui n'entrent nulle part s'est achevé avec " The Lovecats " pour diminuer le nombre de suicides à la sortie ... !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oaXoomChl0 et une petite phrase non négligeable : << See you for the next three !!! >>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6C-4dyEQfQ
hollowbody
Free Curiste Star
Free Curiste Star
hollowbody

MessageSujet: Re: REFLECTIONS # 7 concerts @ LONDRE, LA & NYC (Novembre 2011)   REFLECTIONS # 7 concerts @ LONDRE, LA & NYC (Novembre 2011) - Page 3 EmptyVen 18 Nov 2011 - 11:07

et finalement t'as pas pleuré!!! wink
http://www.skipass.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: REFLECTIONS # 7 concerts @ LONDRE, LA & NYC (Novembre 2011)   REFLECTIONS # 7 concerts @ LONDRE, LA & NYC (Novembre 2011) - Page 3 Empty

REFLECTIONS # 7 concerts @ LONDRE, LA & NYC (Novembre 2011)
Page 3 sur 5Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivant