FreeCurist
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

The Cure - 31 May 1980 - Herford

AuteurMessage
Bob
Dieu Free Curiste
Dieu Free Curiste
Bob

Masculin Nombre de messages : 2061

The Cure - 31 May 1980 - Herford Empty
MessageSujet: The Cure - 31 May 1980 - Herford   The Cure - 31 May 1980 - Herford EmptySam 11 Mar 2006 - 18:02

Citation :
This was a request. If you have a request for a Cure show, please send it to me:
seanw@culthero.de

In the subject line, please put "Dime Request:(city/date)"

Thanks!
Sean

PS-> Or you can send me a PM here with requests. Please, only one per person, thanks!

The Cure
Herford,Germany
Scala
31 May 1980

Sound Quality: B+/A- (Soundboard)

cdr (obtained in trade, verified lossless via EAC) > EAC (Secure with C2, accurate stream, disable cache) > .Wav > Trader's Little Helper (>.Flac ;level 8,aligned on sector boundaries,test encoded files, Flac fingerprint file created,delete source files) >You

EAC reported one error with the rip,and each show I will share has an EAC logfile included. The error I listened to through headophones,and could not hear a problem. (See EAC log for more details)

Each show is named as so:
The Cure (Date-YYYY-MM-DD) (City)
So a show then will be:
"The Cure 1979-03-11 London"
Dates are written in this manner for easier archiving.

I have referenced the excellent site www.cure-concerts.de for these concerts. Please check that site out, it is well organized, and there is a lot of interesting information about the Cure in concert over there.

I recently moved, and my concert cdr collection has simply outgrown me. So, I've decided to compress all my concerts to .Flac and archive them on DVDR to save space. I have well over 2,000 cdrs to compress. I hope to share the majority of those shows here. For you Cure fans, I have over 400 shows to go through, I hope to share those that I find to be free from .mp3 sources. (except for whichever ones a taper has asked me to hold for special items,wink)
I'll be working on these shows in the order that I unpack them, and I have several shows to do. Depeche Mode, Kiss, The Cure, and many others, I assure you.
I'll try to weed out lossy shows, but a few may slip by me. Any and all help is appreciated in identifying these shows.If anyone would like my cdr copies of these shows, please contact me:seanw@culthero.de

Line-up:
Robert Smith, Simon Gallup, Laurence Tolhurst,Matthieu Hartley

Happy Birthday Simon!! Just before the 2nd a forest, Robert announces this:
"Simon's 20 in Herford now, so this is for him..."
The band then goes into a "jam" for him, where Robert wishes him a happy birthday.
(this jam titled "Happy Birthday" on cure-concerts is a separate track preceding a forest #2)

Cure-concerts lists several versions of this show:
SBD - - - S.Seconds + 1st A Forest are cut
SBD - - - CD "Super Golden Radio Shows No.043" /
S.Seconds + 1st A Forest are cut
SBD - - - BT "Final Romance" / 11 songs
SBD - - - BT "Girls Don't Cry" / P.Passion, S.Song, H.Birthday, G.Halt
SBD - - - BT "Play For Today" / 20 songs
SBD - - - BT "The Grave Which Grins At The Last" /11 songs

I can't tell really which version this is, or if it's a new version altogether. This is missing the half of seventeen seconds, but the 1st a forest is complete. However, according to the announcements on cure concerts, this was said after the 2nd a forest:
"thank you and good night. what a wonderful birthday present. thank you"

I believe the version I'm sharing here just has a "thank you", or something to that effect.

This version misses at night. Sad

Also, this version has 19 tracks.

If someone has a version with all the stage banter, a more complete version could be made using this one, if you so had the time. (hint hint!)

Well, anyway, this is a nice show, however unknown the version. 4 Encores! Wow!

Thanks to the person who requested I share this.

Enjoy!

Mainset:
seventeen seconds (cut)
play for today
three imaginary boys
fire in cairo
in your house
10.15 saturday night
m
at night (missing)
accuracy
jumping someone else's train
another journey by train
grinding halt
a forest
Encore 1:
plastic passion
boys don't cry

Encore 2:
subway song
killing an arab

Encore 3:
happy birthday
a forest

Encore 4:
10.15 saturday night
play for today

Seeded on Dimeadozen.org March 2006 by Stranjluv101

http://www.dimeadozen.org/download.php/86168/The%20Cure%201980-05-31%20Herford.torrent
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

The Cure - 31 May 1980 - Herford
Page 1 sur 1