FreeCurist
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

The Cure - 01 June 1979 - Carshalton Festival

AuteurMessage
Bob
Dieu Free Curiste
Dieu Free Curiste
Bob

Masculin Nombre de messages : 2061

The Cure - 01 June 1979 - Carshalton Festival Empty
MessageSujet: The Cure - 01 June 1979 - Carshalton Festival   The Cure - 01 June 1979 - Carshalton Festival EmptySam 4 Mar 2006 - 17:49

Citation :
The Cure
Carshalton Park,England
'Carshalton Festival'
01 June 1979

Sound Quality: B (bassy, slightly distorted in spots)

cdr (obtained in trade, verified lossless via EAC) > EAC (Secure with C2, accurate stream, disable cache) > .Wav > Trader's Little Helper (>.Flac ;level 8,aligned on sector boundaries,test encoded files, Flac fingerprint file created,delete source files) >You

EAC reported no errors with the rip,and each show I will share has an EAC logfile included.

Each show is named as so:
The Cure (Date-YYYY-MM-DD) (City)
So a show then will be:
"The Cure 1979-03-11 London"
Dates are written in this manner for easier archiving.

I have referenced the excellent site www.cure-concerts.de for these concerts. Please check that site out, it is well organized, and there is a lot of interesting information about the Cure in concert over there.

I recently moved, and my concert cdr collection has simply outgrown me. So, I've decided to compress all my concerts to .Flac and archive them on DVDR to save space. I have well over 2,000 cdrs to compress. I hope to share the majority of those shows here. For you Cure fans, I have over 400 shows to go through, I hope to share those that I find to be free from .mp3 sources. (except for whichever ones a taper has asked me to hold for special items,wink)
I'll be working on these shows in the order that I unpack them, and I have several shows to do. Depeche Mode, Kiss, The Cure, and many others, I assure you.
I'll try to weed out lossy shows, but a few may slip by me. Any and all help is appreciated in identifying these shows.If anyone would like my cdr copies of these shows, please contact me:seanw@culthero.de

Line-up:
Robert Smith, Michael Dempsey, Laurence Tolhurst

This recording, according to cure-concerts, was recorded by "M.S." with a Walk-man > built-in condenser mic.
The 1st 10:15 Saturday Night is cut.
The 2nd 10:15 is faster than normal, a punkier sort of feel.
Evidentally it was raining this day, as Robert says before Object:
"sorry about the bloody rain. the next one's for am ... everybody who's getting wet ... yeah every girl is standing next to you. it's called 'object'"
He also says that It's Not You is for "Simon" and his improve of "Singing In The Rain" was for Porl.

Setlist:
10.15 saturday night
accuracy
grinding halt
another day
object
subway song
foxy lady
plastic passion
three imaginary boys
boys don't cry
fire in cairo
killing an arab
Encore 1:
do the hansa
it's not you

Encore 2:
meathook
10.15 saturday night

Seeded on Dimeadozen.org March 2006 by Stranjluv101

http://www.dimeadozen.org/download.php/84613/The%20Cure%201979-06-01%20Carshalton.torrent
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

The Cure - 01 June 1979 - Carshalton Festival
Page 1 sur 1