FreeCurist
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Buzzcocks 24 Mar 2006 Dublin, Ireland

AuteurMessage
Bob
Dieu Free Curiste
Dieu Free Curiste
Bob

Masculin Nombre de messages : 2061

Buzzcocks 24 Mar 2006 Dublin, Ireland Empty
MessageSujet: Buzzcocks 24 Mar 2006 Dublin, Ireland   Buzzcocks 24 Mar 2006 Dublin, Ireland EmptySam 25 Mar 2006 - 15:26

Citation :
The Buzzcocks
24 March 2006
Dublin, Ireland
The Village

HD 0, M-Audio MicroTrack + Core Sound Binaurals + Core Sound Battery Box w/ Bass Roll Off Filter, JD Version (MASTER)

MicroTrack>PC via USB 2.0> Split with CD Wave Audio Editor>FLAC via dBpoweramp

Sorry, I'm not a big fan of the band, so I have no idea what the setlist is!!! This was my first attempt at recording a show, so throughout (especially later in the show) there are some minor volume fluctuations. I was worried that the mics were clipping, so I adjusted the volume during recording. The first song of the encore has about 5-7 seconds of distortion due to me turning off the bass roll off filter...I won't do that again!

Again- this was my first attempt at recording, so go easy on me! Enjoy! If anyone has the setlist, please feel free to post it.

http://www.dimeadozen.org/download.php/88383/Buzzcocks%2024%20Mar%202006%20Dublin.torrent
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Buzzcocks 24 Mar 2006 Dublin, Ireland
Page 1 sur 1